How to Monitor your Vertical Garden.
Once you have planted your vertical garden. Always check the following..
1. vertical garden plants are getting adequate sunlight and moisture.
2. Add desired fertilizers to the soil.
3. if growing hydroponically, add desired nutrients.
4. To keep bugs and diseases at bay, spray necessary insecticides and fungicides.
5. Tie the climbing plants as they reach a definite height and harvest them to create a room for further growth.
To know more about Vertical Gardens
Connect with us