Building Design & Construction Forum

Ask Questions Related to Civil Engineering, Constructions, Structural, Electrical, Building Materials, Koi Ponds, Pools and More.

Ask the Fish Doctor

Now you can get online help or consultation on the problems of your fish and fish diseases.If you have problems with your fishes pls let us know through our online support forum, while contacting us you need to provide us with the following details.
Tank Type -- Freshwater/Seawater/Pond/Other
Source of water well water/ city tap water
Tank capacity in Meters / Dimensions of the Tank
Age of the Tank
Type of Filteration in use
Type of lighting
Type of Livestock please specify with details.
Food or Additives in water in use.
Recent changes to the tank environment
Describe your problem specify details
Do you require a site visit?

.Our expert fish doctor will reply within 24-48hrs after you have sent in the completed Questionnaire for Consultation together with a good quality photograph of the diseased fishes.

Category Header

Ask the Fish Doctor- Online Help and Consult Fish Diseases
  • Page:
  • 1

Ask the Fish Doctor

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds


KJA & Sons - Engineers and Contractors
CC – 15/ 68 A, West Karuvelipady, 
Kochi – 682005

We Build Your Dreams

Follow Us: