Tips and Suggestions for choosing a home entertainment systems.
1. You should have the best visual and sound experience in your theatre
2. The seating should be professionally arranged so that you can enjoy extended periods, such as a game of cricket,
3. Your acoustic materials should be appropriately rated for health, fire, and safety factors.
4. Your wall materials should not easily attract moisture or dust.
5. There is a lot of gadgets to control in a home theatre, but it's best to use a few devices and fully automated
6. You should be able to play all available input formats with your audio-visual setup. Whether it is a cable TV, a
Blue-Ray or a fire stick from Amazon.
7. Your theatre systems should be able to hook you up with the world.
8. If you wish to use it for infotainment or academic purposes, your theatre should suitably become a classroom.