11 Tips to Remember - Electrical & Plumbing
1. Pre Wired security system & cameras. Run wire and prepare roof for future solar.
2. Separate circuit with outlets at waist height in garage to plug in tools/carwasher, future electric car etc
3. Separate circuit for TV,A/V equipment and other sensitive equipment, which shall be properly earthed.
4. Pre-wiring for music and speakers, inside and outside (If Required).
5. Pre-wire for generator to essential areas.
6. Carbon monoxide unit on the wall in garage.
7. Measure the location of anything under the slab, and various utilities out in the yard.
8. Include a drain in the garage to get rid of excess water from vehicles after rain or after washing cars
9. Plumbing for Drip irrigation and landscaping
10. Plumbing for washing pets.
11. Ensure you have hose outlets and power on all 4 sides of your house, and on top of any raised areas.
12. Run conduit under the driveway for future wiring or plumbing needs.