13 TIPS FOR DESIGNING KITCHEN
1. Power Outlets in kitchen store room for charging, or for items that may end up living there.
2. With wide islands, put cabinets on the both sides. While they are not easy to get to, they are good for storing seldomly used items.
3. Include a built-in paper towel holder.
4. Custom storage organization in kitchen drawers.
5. Custom shelves and a place to plug in appliances in pantry.
6. Power Outlets above cabinets for Radio /Music Player.
7. Set up for both gas and electric appliances.
8. Store room light on motion sensor.
9. Drawer or below counter microwave.
10. Knife drawer.
11. Pull-out garbage/recycling/laundry (for dirty dish towels/napkins/bibs!).
12. Paper towel holder in drawer slot.
13. Drawers for all lower cabinets (more efficient use of space).
14. Two soap pumps at sink (one for hand soap, one for dish soap).
15. Easy-access place to store frequently used appliances.
16. Place to hang hand towels & aprons.
Connect with us
to know more about designing kitchen.